These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Google Analytics / AdWords
Track device being used
€25.00 inkl. MwSt.
€21.01 ohne MwSt.
€21.01 ohne MwSt.
Content: 0.25 Liter (€100.00 * / 1 Liter)
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: SW10014
Nickel stripper strips nickel plating from steel, copper, brass and silver easily and delivers... more
Product information "Nickelstripper"
Nickel stripper strips nickel plating from steel, copper, brass and silver easily and delivers the following pluses;
- Ready-to-use solution: no need for mixing
- Low hazzard
- Stripping rates of up to 50 microns per hour at 62 °C
- High capacity (1 litre can strip 40 grams of nickel)
- Low odour: minimum ventilation needed
- Supplied as a one-component, ready-to-use solution
- Non-electrolytic stripper: no need for a separate rectifier
- Long bath life
- Can be shipped worldwide
|Temperature Range||50 -65 °C (see notes)|
|Tank||Glass (see notes below), steel or polypropylene|
|Agitation||Mechanical (stirrer). Never use air agitation|
|Stripping rate||See notes below|
|Stripping capacity||Can strip up to 40 grams of nickel per litre|
|Special storage requirements||None|
|Shelf life||1 – 2 years|
|Health and Safety classification||Irritant|
|Transport (UN number)||None: Not classified as dangerous for transport|
- Tanks should be made of stainless steel, polypropylene or glass. If using glass,
return the solution (cooled) to the container after use.
- Heating should be provided by a Teflon-coated stirring bar (if stripping in a beaker).
- For larger installations, stainless steel or titanium-sheaved heaters should be used.
- Stripping rates can be almost doubled by using light mechanical agitation:
- Stripping rate at 50°C = 10 microns per hour (no agitation)
- Stripping rate at 50°C = 17 microns per hour (with agitation)
- Stripping rate at 62°C = 50 microns per hour (with agitation)
- Black smut remaining can be removed by ultrasonic cleaning or scouring with pad.
Related links to "Nickelstripper"
Read, write and discuss reviews... more
Customer evaluation for "Nickelstripper"
Write an evaluation
Evaluations will be activated after verification.