These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Google Analytics / AdWords
Track device being used
€41.60 inkl. MwSt.
€34.96 ohne MwSt.
€34.96 ohne MwSt.
Content: 0.05 Liter (€832.00 * / 1 Liter)
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: BMG-089
This Black Ruthenium Plating Solution plates a true black layer on Gold, Nickel,... more
Product information "Black Ruthenium"
This Black Ruthenium Plating Solution plates a true black layer on Gold, Nickel, Silver or copper.
|Ruthenium concentration||5 g/l|
|Plating Factor||0.015 A/cm2|
|Plating rate (PF: 0.015)||0.1 µm/min (see notes below)|
|Anode||Platinised titanium or MMO (mesh)|
|Ruthenium content in plate||99.9|
|Blackness L* (CIE Lab measure)||48 – 55 (See notes)|
|Stress (tensile)||Very high (brittle)|
|Special storage requirements||None|
|Shelf life||Over two years|
|Health and Safety classification||Irritant|
|Transport (UN number)||2796|
- Do not plate over 0.1 micron.
- Plating over copper or its alloys (brass) requires a barrier layer of 0.5 micron minimum of nickel then plate in 18 carat gold.
- The ability to plate in recesses decreases as the amount of blackening agent is increased.
- Plating rate decreases as the amount of blackening agent is increased.
- We recommend that after use, the ruthenium plating solution is returned to its storage bottle in order to prolong the life of the mesh anode.
Related links to "Black Ruthenium"
Read, write and discuss reviews... more
Customer evaluation for "Black Ruthenium"
Write an evaluation
Evaluations will be activated after verification.